While there have been surveys over the past few years that have looked at the state of UX as a whole, and at UX design in particular, we here at UserZoom have noticed that the state of UX in the Enterprise hasn’t been analyzed in-depth. Particularly when it comes to understanding how enterprise companies are conducting UX research. We want to change that!
That’s why we conducted a survey with hundreds of experience professionals at some of the largest organizations on the planet to better understand the culture of research and state of UX in the Enterprise.
Download this report and discover:
- The overall state of UX research in the Enterprise in 2018 and all our survey results
- The top four challenges faced by UX teams
- How Enterprise UX teams are organized and aligned
- The frequency that UX research is performed on Enterprise properties and their competitors
- Most common sources of knowledge and tools for UX teams
A snapshot of what you'll find in this report: