UserZoom is proud to reveal the results from our 2nd annual State of UX in the Enterprise survey.
In the full report you’ll discover all of the data, trends and insights that are most important to UX teams in enterprise organizations. Here are just a few of the highlights:
70% of enterprise CEOs now see UX as a competitive differentiator, an 18% rise since last year’s survey
29% of Enterprises now have a VP of Design or Chief Experience Officer in 2019, up from 21% in 2018, reflecting the growing importance of UX as a business driver
UX Benchmarking has seen a dramatic increase in adoption over the last 12 months (from 21% to 35%), in a sign of rising UX maturity within enterprise organizations
To create this comprehensive report, we surveyed hundreds of experience professionals at some of the largest organizations on the planet to better understand the culture of research and state of UX in the enterprise in 2019.
Download this report and discover:
- All the survey results, divided into four compelling themes: UX in the C-Suite, UX in the Organization, Challenges and Trends & Tools and Methodologies
- The top four challenges faced by UX teams
- How Enterprise UX teams are organized and aligned
- The frequency that UX research is performed on Enterprise properties and their competitors
- Most common sources of knowledge and tools for UX teams
A snapshot of what you'll find in this report: